Melodyne assistant is very similar to the larger Melodyne editor: the same comfortable user interface, the same tools, the same sound quality, the same smooth integration.
As the second largest single-track edition of Melodyne, Melodyne assistant lacks only DNA Direct Note Access; in other words, it does not permit you to edit individual notes in polyphonic audio material. Unlike the smaller Melodyne essential, however, Melodyne assistant offers the complete Melodyne tool-box for melodic and rhythmic material.
Main Features :
- single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology
- suitable for monophonic and rhythmic/complex audio material
- works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows
- can also be used in stand-alone mode
- activation on up to two computers or via iLok
- user interface and manual in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese